WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Awesome!!

This is obviously the best wrestling flash on NG, everyone hates it here. Make more! You hafta! Im depending on you! Cant wait for the SD! version but dont stop there. Anyway, that was awesome especially the piledriver on the table and when Show agrees to go to Carlitos hotel room later and BAM superkick, lol
You rock!!

[Silver-Scythe]

MessiaH responds:

Hey, thanks man.

The Zombie Hunter The Zombie Hunter

Fuckin' A

That was awesome man, I could play that forever!

Metal Slug Rampage 3 Metal Slug Rampage 3

Fuckin' A

That was friggin mad sick. Blasting harmless workers, the best are the guys that are laughing at you, I watch them laugh at me then hurl a grenade at them, BLAM!! goes up into flames!! Who's laughing now! lol great game!

SMB3 scene creator 2 SMB3 scene creator 2

Not very good at all....

..I do like scene creators, but this was boring. The sprites were horrible looking, blurry and you could see the some of the white outlines, the grouping/overlapping was crap, I wanted to put water over the bottom of the mountains and the mountains were over top the water, things like that were annoying. Bad variety, and not a lot of sprites...sorry.

GTA Flash MXed V2 Beta GTA Flash MXed V2 Beta

Stick RPG with cars....

....whats up with all the glitches..I got in an ambulance and i was controlling 2 different cars...2 cars and I was only in one, I drove to the next area and I had a different car!! it was blue, BAM now I have a taxi BAM now its green..so many flaws dude, fix em and resubmit

Mario scene creater Mario scene creater

I love it

I usually hate this scene creaters, but I loved this one! I didn't make stupid levels, I made funny pics, I made a couple but this one was the best:
the purple platform in the middle of the area, luigi scared,holding his hat over his face and the two mario's with the sledge hammers on either side of him. lol thanks for making this possible.

James Bond Sound Board James Bond Sound Board

Way to boring....

...I got bored with this really quick. Why did'nt you actually name the sound clips so we knew what we were going to hear. There was no entertainment factor once so ever, this seems like a resource for sound clips rather than something supposed to be entertaining.
Sorry,
2/10
0/5

Mitch Hedberg Soundboard Mitch Hedberg Soundboard

RIP

Dude, he was funny.
Favourite line in the soundboard:
3 easy payments
'GOOD LUCK FUCKER!'
lol

oc-fuzzy responds:

same

Streets Of Fire Streets Of Fire

"STREETS OOOOF FIYA!!!!!" Doodle-oodle-oo!

That was awesome, at first I thought it was crap, but I played it forever and it is actually pretty cool!
Good Job!

Wiesi responds:

lol!

Dolphin Dolphin

pretty cool

at first this looked like a sissy game because the dolphin and whatnot, but actually this game was funny and entertaining.
Good Job, must try this out